Inside Sales Representative Job Ziply Fiber Everettby admin on July 28, 2020
Ziply Fiber Job Vacancies 2020Description :
$1,000 new hire sign-on bonus (per terms upon offer)
Union: IBEW 89
Everyone deserves the best internet possible, and that’s the refreshingly great experience we’re creating at Ziply Fiber. We’re bringing fiber to more than one million homes and businesses across the broader Northwest. By pairing brilliantly fast internet with customer choice and control, we’re making it simple and easy for you to connect to the things that matter most to you. Ziply Fiber is based in Kirkland, Washington, providing communities across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana with fiber internet in addition to streaming TV, privacy products, and phone service as well.
Residential Sales and Service Consultants are responsible for creating an outstanding experience at every interaction for both new and existing customers. The person uses superior product knowledge and a passion for customer satisfaction to provide solutions for a wide range of residential customer needs in a fast paced and energetic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed below are a range of duties performed by the employee and not intended to reflect all duties performed.
· Sell Ziply products and services.
· Retain current customers.
· Negotiate service order requests from customers for installation, change or removal of telephone, data, and related services.
· Interact with customers patiently, empathetically, and efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and sales opportunities and completing save/service order activity in an accurate and timely manner.
· Accurately compute and quote customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments, and balances. Provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs.
· Perform full range of billing and collections duties, including, but not limited to discussing billing inquiries, collecting on delinquent accounts, negotiating payment arrangements, and disconnecting accounts due to nonpayment.
· Utilize billing system to assist customers in a wide range of billing transactions.
· Perform full range of repair resolution duties, including, but not limited to interfacing with customers and performing work associated with pending orders, problem resolution, repair requirements and repair resolution.
· Providing a best-in-class customer service experience.
· Troubleshoot customer issues through satisfactory resolution.
· Respond to social media messages from customers on various platforms.
· Work efficiently according to Call Center metric demands.
· Perform additional duties and as required.
· Always maintain a professional demeanor.
· Perform multi-tasking between systems for customer support.
· Assist with training and peer coaching as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Prior experience in customer service, sales, social media, or collections preferred, but not required.
· Basic Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Understanding of database programs preferred.
· Intermediate computer competency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work independently and apply sound judgment and reasoning skills to a variety of situations
· Ability to multi-task and collaborate effectively with other personnel to meet deadlines.
· Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
· Ability to work within critical deadlines.
· Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and schedules.
· Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
· Ability to type at least 25 WPM.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system. The work is primarily a modern office setting.
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Ziply Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. Ziply Fiber will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job-related handicap or disability or any other legally protected status.
Ziply Fiber requires a pre-employment background check as conditions of employment. Ziply Fiber may require a pre-employment drug screening.
Ziply Fiber is a drug free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- One location
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Ziply Fiber e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Inside Sales Representative Everett August 2020 Ziply Fiber above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Everett below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.