Shipping And Receiving Clerk Job eCommerce Tech Savvy Company Miramarby admin on more than 30 days
eCommerce Tech Savvy Company Recruitment 2020Description :
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
Come join our winning team! We are a strong eCommerce company experiencing exponential growth. Start a new career in Miramar in 2020! New upwardly mobile opening within company.
We offer room for advancement. If you are looking for a great place to work with an inspirational team, apply online now. Apply here on Indeed.com
Shipping and Receiving will organize storage and processing paper work in a small flooring warehouse of 1,000 square feet. Unloading and Storing shipments from carriers and other various items with order picker, pallet jacks, hand cart, dollies and by hand. Improve warehouse storage system and organization. Other office duties and help will be performed including paper work, load outs, detailed follow up and inventory control.
Monday - Friday (5 day work schedule)
- Previous Shipping experience and leadership a plus
- Perform pre-shift checks of equipment including order picker; former knowledge a plus, but will train right individual
- Receive return merchandise from carriers
- Inspect products for restocking
- Check-in return items to system to complete returns processing
- Re-label, re-box, etc as needed
- Facilitate with unloading occasional pallets of home goods from delivery trucks
- Maintain parts inventory for our exclusive & private label branded products
- Breakdown and re-stack product from pallets
- Product and quantity verification; based on load out schedule
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Practice safe stacking methods.
- Must be able to drive an order picker and unload by hand
- Lead office recycling program for warehouse and trash take out.
- Arrange donation and maintain donation program as needed with recognized donation partners
- Monthly to Bi-monthly inventory counts
- Ensure all inventory has proper condition indicated and all inventory is correctly loaded to selling marketplaces
- File occasional claims documentation with carriers as needed
- Identify opportunities to improve packaging or product quality of in house product lines
- Leadership Abilities
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Safely
- Basic Math Skills
- Lift up to 75 lb.
- High school or equivalent
- Warehouse: 2 years
- Heavy lifting: 2 years
- Order Picker: 1 years
Qualifications and Skills
- Technology / Computer Savvy – MS Office required
- Website Navigation
- Persistence: Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity: Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation: Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance: Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Achievement/Effort: Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Independence: Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Knowledge of FedEx, UPS, USPS a plus.
- Ability to pass drug test & background check
- English speaking, reading and comprehension skills
- Bilingual a plus
- Order Picker Certification (we train)
- Shipping and Receiving: 2-3 years
Benefits as a full-time team member:
- Health Care program
- Employee Purchase program
- Paid Time Off
- Free On-Site Parking
- Family Environment with C-level resources
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
we have provided staff with masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes. Our office is sanitized in accordance to CDC guidelines.
- Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.