Training Analyst/Developer Job KeyBridge Technologies Inc Fort Knoxby admin on more than 30 days
KeyBridge Technologies, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
KeyBridge is looking for innovative, self-motivated, customer-focused professionals with seasoned skills in human resources. The ideal candidate is highly productive and capable of working either independently and in a collaborative environment.
Our ultimate company goal for every position we fill is to hire highly qualified candidates and retain them. We accomplish this by 1) matching your skill-set with our hiring needs, 2) offering you a competitive benefits package, 3) recognizing and treating you as our most valuable asset, and 4) ensuring your work environment is conducive to productivity and personal growth.
If KeyBridge sounds like a work family you’d like to be part of, we want to talk to you!
Place of Performance: Fort Knox, KY or Arlington, VA
Our Training Analyst/Developer performs any/all the following tasks with emphasis on training assessment reports, data entry for individual training records, track resilience training and produce report, use course administration tool for reporting and ensure the tool remains operational.
· Assists in the development of functional programs and materials.
· Assists in the tracking and evaluation of ongoing operations.
· Reviews forms and reports, and confers with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
· Collects, maintains, and processes data.
· Assists in the preparation of reports and summaries for use by managers.
· Uses mathematical, statistical, econometric or other scientific methods and techniques in analyzing problems of management and technical nature.
· Experience in research regarding service matters and combined doctrine, operations, liaison and coordination with various stakeholders is required.
· Analyzes and reviews a wide variety of plans and related operations and determines recommended changes to improve efficiency.
· Provides direct support to technical and operational activities.
· Oversees plans and operation of all types to assure compliance with standards and special requirements.
· Assists in the conduct of conferences and working meetings. Identifies sources of relevant information and data.
· Plans and establishes record and data storage and retrieval systems.
· Evaluates data and information to monitor status of ongoing operations.
· Alerts key personnel of operational problems and suggest potential solutions or methods for collecting additional information.
· Assists in the conduct of conferences and working meetings.
· Assists in the development of technical and operational documents and plans.
· Assists in the implementation of technical and operational activities.
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in a related degree.
Required: 1-3 years of experience; experience in training activities within the Department of the Army desirable
KeyBridge Technologies, Inc., is an EEO/AA employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Fort Knox, KY (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Able to work in Arlington, VA? (If answered no to working in Fort Knox, KY)
Security Clearance Required:
- Secret (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through KeyBridge Technologies, Inc. system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.