15P Aviation Operations Specialist Job Army National Guard Buzzardsby admin on October 30, 2020
Army National Guard Jobs 2020Description :
Through training and practice in this specialty, you will learn how to schedule and dispatch tactical aircraft missions. Specific duties may include processing flight clearances, planning flight schedules and air crew assignments, coordinating flight plans, and keeping flight logs. This training will prepare you for a civilian career as a flight operations specialist, which could qualify you to work for commercial and private airlines, air transport companies, and airports.
- Alert crash crews of emergencies
- Interpret and post weather reports
- Interest in working with computers
- Interest in math, aircraft, and air traffic
- Keeping accurate records
Through your training, you will develop the skills and experience to enjoy a civilian career with aircraft manufacturers, commercial airlines, and government agencies.
Earn While You Learn
Instead of paying to learn these skills, get paid to learn. In the Army , you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.
Job training for an Aviation Operations Specialist consists of 10 weeks of Basic Training, where you'll learn basic Soldiering skills, and eight weeks of Advanced Individual Training (AIT). Part of this time is spent in a classroom and part in the field under simulated combat. Benefits/Requirements
- Paid training
- A monthly paycheck
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Federal and State tuition assistance
- Retirement benefits for part-time service
- Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage)
- 401(k)-type savings plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $50,000, for existing loans)
- Health care benefits available
- VA home loans
- Bonuses, if applicable
- Most non-prior service candidates will earn between $200 and $250 per drill weekend, subject to change
- Military enlistment in the Army
- Must be at least a junior in high school, or have a high school diploma or a GED certificate
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 35
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
- Must meet citizenship requirements (see NATIONALGUARD.com for details)
Other Job Information
Job ID: 1267951
Requires military enlistment. Programs and benefits are subject to change. Ask your Army recruiter for the most up-to-date information. Actual MOS assignment may depend on MOS availability.
ZIP Code: 025421353
Job Category: Aviation
Age Requirements: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 management logistics
For further information, please refer official source from Army National Guard Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Army National Guard, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.