Receptionist Job WE O #039 Neil Construction Denverby admin on May 18, 2020
WE O'Neil Construction Recruitment 2021Description :
Director of Administration/HR
W.E. O’Neil is a commercial construction company that always acts with integrity in all our interactions, never compromising our business ethics. This is the cornerstone of who we are as a company and is essential to our future success. Our people are our competitive edge and thrive in a culture framed in teamwork and client satisfaction. We empower our clients to focus on their business. This challenges our organization to continuously improve our service and drive shareholder value.
Summary- Role Description
The Receptionist supports the office staff and project teams. This individual serves as the first point of contact and is responsible for presenting a helpful and courteous attitude to visitors and callers. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
This role will also provide administrative support through a variety of tasks to operations for all projects. This position reports to the Director of Administration/HR and provides direct assistance to the Administration Department to ensure smooth and dependable office operations.
Key Responsibilities – Essential Functions
Office & Operations Support:
- Cover front desk and incoming calls
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Office operations (coffee machine, bathrooms, copiers, paper, supplies, etc.
- Manages Main Office Printers and works closely with our IT department.
- Collect and route incoming and outgoing mail
- Miscellaneous clerical Filing. Includes vendor payable filing.
- Maintain an up to date list of current project and team staff w/phone numbers, etc.
- Order lunch for inter-office company meetings
- Assists the Admin Assistant with Event Planning
- Scan incoming vendor payables (after sorting by Accounting Admin)
- Assists with AP Invoicing
- Double check signed vendor checks prior to mailing. ($ amount, remit to address, etc.)
- Assists with ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office/kitchen/janitorial supplies.
- Make sure all office machinery is stocked and properly functioning
- Accurately maintain and assist with scheduling conference rooms as needed/keep track of room reservations.
- Upload all necessary Contract Documents to BOX when needed.
- Back-up to Accounting Administrator & Compliance Administrators when needed.
- Assists with other related clerical duties
Core Competencies / Skill Sets
- Detail Oriented
- Communication Proficient
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Ethical Conduct
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, filing and supply distribution is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets bend or stand as necessary, and carry/drop off supplies to desired employees.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Three years of Front Desk/Administrative experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate degree
- Two years of related experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
W.E. O’Neil Construction Company of Colorado provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, W.E. O’Neil Construction Company of Colorado complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
W.E. O’Neil Construction of Colorado expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of W.E. O’Neil’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For further information, please refer official source from WE O'Neil Construction Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with WE O'Neil Construction, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.