Front Desk Receptionist Job ADVANCED FAMILY SMILE CARE P C Wyncoteby admin on more than 30 days
ADVANCED FAMILY SMILE CARE, P.C. Recruitment 2020Description :
Our office is seeking a professional outgoing individual for an entry-level position in our established modern dental practice located in Bensalem, PA.
Job Summary: The Dental Office Front Office Support Staff is essential support staff to daily office operations. This role supports the office by handling the day-to-day administrative responsibilities as they coincide with the front desk position to ensure a smooth and efficient office flow.
- Providing quality care to patients from check-in to check-out.
- Support the doctor and other staff member by working collaboratively as a team player.
- Collect payments from patients.
- Receive phone calls.
- Confirm appointments and follow-up with patients as needed.
- Provide patient with account and appointment information as requested.
- Maintain HIPPA compliance at all times.
- Present/Explain treatment plans to patients.
- Verify patient eligibility.
- Register new patients.
- Update patient information annually.
- Assist doctor with providing prescriptions to patients as needed.
- Assist doctor with providing referrals as needed.
- Basic computer skills are necessary to complete the daily tasks.
- Basic understanding of the internet is necessary as the software is web-based.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outgoing personality.
- Conflict resolution.
- Problem Solving
- High School education or equivalent.
- X-ray certification is preferred, but not required.
- Previous Dental experience is highly recommended/preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
For further information, please refer official source from ADVANCED FAMILY SMILE CARE, P.C. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with ADVANCED FAMILY SMILE CARE, P.C., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.