Executive Director RN Job Right at Home Hilton Head and Savannahby admin on more than 30 days
Right at Home Hilton Head and Savannah Jobs 2020Description :
- Provide leadership, management, and marketing to ensure the success of the company.
- Implement the policies and procedures of the company.
- Promotes Agency to the community, participating in community programs with other professionals when necessary and forming alliances that are most beneficial to the agency.
- Responsible for generating client referrals from new and current professional referral sources and representing our agency in the healthcare community.
- Strengthen relationships with existing referral sources.
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community, at community functions and professional organizations
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up.
- Public speaking; event coordination.
- Assists with client scheduling when needed.
- Follows up with all Agency complaints both staff and client.
- Employs an adequate number of personnel and ensures and adequate ongoing plan for hiring.
- Promotes and represents the company in the community and through sales, marketing, and public relation efforts.
- Organizes and directs the administrative functions of the office, profit and loss management, accounting, data collection, records maintenance and employment practices.
- Maintains an ongoing liaison with clients, client families, company employees, and outside contractors.
- Arranges and negotiates services provided through contractual agreements.
- Ensures the accuracy of public information materials and activities.
- Maintains compliance with applicable laws and regulations and implements corrective action in response to reports or complaints from regulatory agencies, client or client family/representatives.
- Participates in company quality improvement activities.
- Conducts the assessment of client needs and implementation of client care.
- Performs basic nursing duties under the direction of a Registered Nurse that fall into the scope of practice in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and the State regulations.
- Observes and records symptoms, progress and results of medical and nursing interventions.
- Assists in directing non-professional personnel when required.
- Manages company client survey programs by promoting participation, reviewing results, and making recommendations to the management team on improving the quality of care.
- Actively trains/monitors office staff utilizing mystery shops and inside sales initiatives.
- Promotes a positive image of the Agency within the office and in the community.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing
- Current State license without encumbrances and in good standing as a Licensed Practical Nurse by the State Board of Nursing.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Use of an insured automobile and a valid driver’s license or access to adequate transportation.
- Available for work on weekends and holidays as required.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Annual tuberculin skin test or x-ray and periodic health statement signed by licensed health examiner and any other health tests or immunizations required by facility.
- Executive Director shall be available at all times during the hours of operation of the office for emergencies or situations where managerial decisions are needed.
- Have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation.
For further information, please refer official source from Right at Home Hilton Head and Savannah Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Right at Home Hilton Head and Savannah, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.