Maintenance Technician Job Nestle Purina PetCare Company Mechanicsburgby admin on September 20, 2020
Nestle Purina PetCare Company Recruitment 2020Description :
As a Maintenance Technician, you will ensure operation of industrial and packaging machinery by performing preventative and predictive maintenance tasks as assigned. Your role in the bigger picture is to manage the preventative and predictive maintenance, troubleshoot PLCs, and to improve the functionality and safe working order of our manufacturing equipment and machinery. You will work in hot, cold, and dusty environments. So, if you’re up for the dare to expand your career in the world of manufacturing, join our Purina Family. We’ll always challenge you to think: “What’s Next?”
- Mechanical: Knowledge of bearings, conveyors, sprockets, power transmissions, chains, basic pneumatics/hydraulic systems and general knowledge of pump operations and rigging terminology/utilization.
- Electrical: Knowledge and understanding of Ohm’s law, series and parallel circuits, motor connections and power sources, ac/dc motors and transformers. Identifies electrical components and their functions.
- Welding/Cutting: Knowledge and utilization of PPE and safety for tasks, techniques (stick/mig), set up of equipment, basic gas cutting, proper grounding and equipment maintenance.
- Lubrication: Knowledge and purpose of lubrication as well as identifying best types of lubrication for situation. Collects oil samples and analyses as needed.
- Adheres to all safety policies and cooperates with all regulatory, factory and divisional safety standards/requirements and department(s). Identifies and reports all hazards immediately.
- Adhere to all factory and divisional quality and safety standards
- Performs all quality checks as required by position and/or product and as documented within factory quality system. Ensures understanding and abides by the Nestle Quality Management System.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience (Years/Type): 1 or more years of related maintenance experience in a manufacturing, industrial, technical, automotive or military environment OR two year technical degree.
To our veterans and separated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Nestle Purina PetCare Company on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.