Recreation amp Events Coordinator Job Discovery Senior Living Sellersvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Discovery Senior Living Recruitment 2020Description :
is a family of companies which includes: Discovery Management Group, Discovery Development Group, Discovery Design Concepts, Discovery Realty Group, Discovery Marketing Group, and Discovery At Home, a Medicare-certified home healthcare company. With almost three decades of experience, the award-winning management group has been developing, building, marketing, and operating upscale, luxury senior-living communities across the United States. With a flourishing portfolio of more than 9,500 existing home or homes under development, has become a recognized industry leader in creating world-class, resort-style communities.
is looking for a Recreation & Events Coordinator to join our community Hidden Meadows on the Ridge.
- Assist in the development and oversight of resident activities.
- Plan, schedule and conduct programs that provide physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual opportunities for our residents in our community.
- Attend all community planned functions and help coordinate the event from beginning to end including set-up, running, and breaking down for the event.
- Assist in preparing and organizing a calendar of events.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (evenings and every other weekend) for planned activity events.
- Associate s Degree in social work, recreation, sociology, psychology or related field preferred
One to three years experience in assisted living or long term care working with memory care patients preferred
Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills.
Ability to encourage and motivate older adults.
Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Demonstrated creative ability.
Strong skills in organization, delegation and consensus building.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Discovery Senior Living on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.