Maintenance Tech Job Wendy #039 s | Haza Foods of Minnesota LLC Eden Prairieby admin on November 28, 2020
Haza Foods of Minnesota, LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
Statement of Purpose
To perform daily repairs and maintenance on restaurant equipment, and property within assigned stores and to ensure timely and accurate completion of Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedules. While providing ongoing PM training at the store level.
- Performs preventive maintenance service, emergency repair, and cosmetic repair on restaurant equipment and property; performs necessary modifications to equipment installations.
- Assists where necessary in the installation of equipment resulting from special projects.
- Performs regular inspections of all assigned restaurants and reports the condition of equipment and property, as well as maintenance status
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting of invoices, maintenance logs and any other pertinent administrative paperwork necessary.
- Maintains records of store level equipment inventory, spare parts and company owned tool inventories. Provides reports on request.
- Assists supervisor with recommendations regarding capital budget expenditures for equipment, building and property repair or replacement.
- Maintains current service and warranty repair records and prevents unwarranted repair expenses or violation of warranties.
- Performs duties as required for store openings, special events, fairs, and the store closing program; assists in transfer, sales and/or disposal of equipment.
- other job related duties as may be assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Technical knowledge of electrical repair, carpentry, and plumbing; along with some knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration. Ability to maintain/repair varied types of electrical equipment
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and HVAC/R Type 1 and Type 2 certification is required; Technical certification preferred, legal licensing may be required in some locations; and 1-.3 years experience
Irregular hours or periodic overtime required. Frequent exposure to extreme weather situations. Required to be on call on a 24 hour basis.
Address: 8395 Flying Cloud Dr Eden Prairie, MN55344
Property Description: W414Flying Cloud Dr.Eden Prairie, MN
Property Number: W414
For further information, please refer official source from Wendy's :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.