Supply Replenisher Associate- Brick New Jersey Job Quest Diagnostics Townshipby admin on October 3, 2020
Quest Diagnostics Recruitment 2020Description :
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Supply Replenisher Associate- Brick, New Jersey
Supply Replenisher Associate- Brick, New Jerseym-f, 8-4:30
Reporting to the Regional Lean Supply Supervisor; this position supports the implementation of lean supply management principles within the BU Laboratory network including materials/supplies movement and replenishment to point of use in the laboratory. Performs cycle counts, and daily replenishment routines interacting with the laboratory staff and supply analysts to assure material availability.
- Execute standard business processes for managing material flow for all facility types in assigned Region including Laboratories, RRL, PSC, IOP etc.
- Participate in internal work teams in the continuous improvement of Supply replenishment processes focused overall cost and cycle time reduction.
- Conducts regular physical inventory and cycle counts to assure accuracy of on-hand inventories.
- Maintains visual management tools visual management tools (e.g. Kanban) and mistake-proof initiatives (Labels with Photos)
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing/warehouse/inventory/Supply Chain.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Efficient planning, and organizing skills
- Good math skills required.
- Knowledge of inventory control systems desired.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in a variety of software such as Excel, Word, Visio, etc is highly desirable
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Quest Diagnostics website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.