RV Maintenance Technician Job GENERAL CENTER Clarkstonby admin on more than 30 days
GENERAL RV CENTER Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Our Technicians are part of the heartbeat of our company keeping families camping and creating lifelong memories. Our growing service team plays a vital role in the experience we provide to our customers and maintaining our successful service center. At one of our largest stores in Wixom, MI, you’ll be an addition to our industry leading team.
- Responsible for servicing new and used RV's. General RV Technicians do not service the chassis or engines, only interior, exterior, electrical, and plumbing.
- Diagnose issues and determine best course of action to remedy situation.
- RV specific certifications will be provided by General RV, do NOT need to be ASE certified.
- Responsible for meeting the company standard of quality.
- Prior general home repair experience in electrical, plumbing, carpentry or HVAC is highly desired but not required
- Must provide own tools.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reliable and strong work ethic with a willingness to learn and sharpen new skills
- Valid Driver's license.
PERKS General RV offers the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. We provide a competitive pay structure, bonus compensation programs, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacation and a 401k with company matching.
WHO IS GENERAL RV CENTER? and its family of companies, which includes America's Choice Insurance Partners and Salem Distributors, is a large multi-state employer founded in 1962 in the heart of the Motor City. General RV started as a small ‘mom and pop’ operation and has grown into the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with over 1,900 loyal associates. We have Supercenters in 6 states, with 13 locations in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, Utah and Virginia.
For further information, please refer official source from GENERAL RV CENTER on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.