Warehouse Person Job Bimbo Bakeries USA Commerce Cityby admin on August 2, 2020
Bimbo Bakeries USA Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Employment Type: Regular
Location: COMMERCE CITY,CO
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know !
is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Top reasons to work at as a Bakery Warehouse Person:
- Competitive starting pay: $24.45 per hour
- Amazing Medical/Dental insurance with very low weekly deductions
- Vacation per company policy
- Stable Union position with Pension for retirement
- Wellness and discount program available
Bakery Warehouse Person Position Summary:
The Bakery Warehouse Person is an entry level position within our distribution department at our bakeries. They are responsible for the front line distribution operations that perform various duties including moving stacks of product, using pick to light programs or voice activated equipment, filling orders to a route, loading and unloading trucks, etc.
Bakery Warehouse Person Key Job Responsibilities:
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits
- Load trucks and routes with proper amount of each variety
- Have knowledge of where products are located on shipping dock
- Have knowledge of how much of each variety is in each tray
- Keep empty trays available for wrapping personnel
- Unload product and/ or empty trays from incoming transports
- Keep the work area clean
- Perform any other job-related duties assigned to them by their supervisor or lead person
- Regular dependable attendance is an essential function of this position
- Requires lifting, bending, twisting, stooping, excessive walking and constant standing
- Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Schedule hiring for:
- Days: SundaySaturday; Split days off (Wednesday and Sunday)
- Start Time: Varies (depending on shift assigned)
Overtime as needed
Ideal qualifications for the Bakery Warehouse Person are:
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred but not required
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted
- Ideal candidate will possess: 0-1 years of shipping or warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to use a hand truck, two wheel dolly, or other equipment to move product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, stack and/or carry trays, push/pull stacks of product, etc.
- Must be able to work around various food machinery equipment
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift (typically 8 hours)
- Ability to work in a loud, hot work environment
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off)
- Ability to work holidays and weekends
- Must be at least 18 years of age
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100% renewable electrical energy since July 2019, with energy created through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement with Invenergy
- was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year in 2018 and 2019 for superior leadership, innovation and commitment to environmental protection through energy efficiency
- We have 14 ENERGY STAR® Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste from landfill
- 360 of our company-owned vehicles utilize alternative fuel – propane, compressed natural gas, and electric
- has committed to 100% sustainable packaging across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle.
is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
For further information, please refer official source from Bimbo Bakeries USA Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Bimbo Bakeries USA, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.