Security Officer Job Hackensack Meridian Health Edisonby admin on more than 30 days
Hackensack Meridian Health Jobs 2020Description :
Responsibilties: A day in the life of a Security Officer at includes:
- Patrolling the campus either on foot or in a vehicle.
- Controlling access and vetting individuals requesting to gain access.
- Coordinating shift activities.
- Monitoring alarms and access information.
- Responding to alarms and Code Calls in a timely manner.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Controlling disorderly situations and ability to assist in all situations that require security presence.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preventative Safety and Security Rounding.
- Minimum EducationHigh School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required.
- Desired educationBachelor's degree in National Security or Criminal Justice.
- Minimum work experience – Some security experience preferred.
- Desired work experienceHealthcare security is preferred.
- Valid NJ Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to ascend/descend up to 10 flights of stairs.
- Must demonstrate excellent observation skills for reporting events.
- Must be able to physically restrain an individual
- No less than exceptional customer service is expected.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
For further information, please refer official source from Hackensack Meridian Health on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.