Fill Line Assistant Molecular Diagnostic Products Job Maine Quality Controls Inc Saco
Maine Molecular Quality Controls, Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Fill Line Assistant: Molecular Diagnostic Products
EMPLOYER: Maine Molecular Quality Controls, Inc. (MMQCI), located in Saco, Maine, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells unique quality control products used by hospital laboratories and manufacturers to monitor the accuracy of tests for genetic, oncologic, and infectious diseases. MMQCI has patented technologies to stabilize DNA and RNA for use as quality controls and continues to pursue the discovery of novel techniques useful for the development of new quality control products. We are a small, growing company and offer a relaxed but challenging work environment.
POSITION TITLE: Production Assistant
The successful candidate will enjoy performing a variety of tasks at a fast pace as integral part of a team. Production Assistant supports the manufacture of products for MMQCI customers in numerous ways including labeling product tubes, bottle assembly and kitting in an accurate and timely manner to maintain inventory. The successful candidate is comfortable in a clean room laboratory environment where gowning and aseptic technique are required. He or she enjoys being well-organized, performing detailed tasks and has sufficient laboratory dexterity and experience to accurately align labels by hand. It is expected that the Production Assistant will rapidly develop sufficient expertise to function independently with minimal supervision.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carefully assembles small tubes, bottles, and caps using aseptic technique while working in a laminar flow cabinet. Full gowning, hairnet, safety glasses, mask, gloves, booties, and lab coat is required for protection of products.
- Accurately and quickly aligns labels on small tubes and bottles by hand.
- Prepares, prints and precisely folds product inserts for customer products.
- Kitting: quickly and precisely aligns labels on small kit boxes and places appropriate tubes or bottles in the kit box following written, detailed instructions.
- Assists in product filling by performing staging, opening and closing tubes pre- and post- filling. Ability to stand for several hours fully gowned is required.
- Performs support functions as needed: autoclaves consumables, inventories supplies and assists in packaging and shipping of customer products.
- Documents all work with 100% accuracy in a timely manner by recording lot numbers, dates, number of products filled, labels printed, etc. on documents required by MMQCI’s Quality System in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- Carefully and consistently follows all MMQCI’s protocols to protect product integrity, including repetitive cleaning of benches, and donning of gloves, booties, lab coats, facemasks and hairnets and other Personal Protective Equipment as appropriate.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School diploma is required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Work experience in a laboratory setting as a Production Assistant, or in a similar position requiring fine motor skills, accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Familiarity with working with DNA- and RNA-based products and/ or in a clean room environment is preferred.
- Ability to perform production procedures quickly but with stringent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, written and oral, and at a minimum, basic computer skills, including Excel.
- Experience in a GMP or ISO quality system industrial environment is preferred.
- Must be a nonsmoker due to product contamination prevention requirements.
- Must have sufficiently accurate color vision to correctly identify various cap and text colors used for MMQCI products. A brief test will be administered during the job interview.
- Must be able to stand for several hours and lift approximately 30 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills of personnel so classified.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Sick leave
- Profit Sharing Plan
How to apply: by Email/ No Phone inquiries accepted
A cover letter is required Please!
Maine Molecular Quality Controls, Inc.
23 Mill Brook Road
Saco, Maine 04072
LOCATION: MMQCI is conveniently located in beautiful southern coastal Maine, minutes from the Maine Turnpike, Portland International Jetport, and less than 2 hours from Boston. Close by are fabulous Portland restaurants, sandy beaches, and a plentiful supply of Maine lobsters! Many terrific outdoor activities are easily accessible including hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, skiing and snowshoeing. We have a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility located in Saco, right next to the Eastern Trail. Come join us!
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Every other week
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Maine Molecular Quality Controls, Inc on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Fill Line Assistant Molecular Diagnostic Products Saco July 2020 Maine Molecular Quality Controls, Inc above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Saco below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.