Honeywell Security Alarm Technician Job greensite Ronkonkomaby admin on more than 30 days
greensite Jobs 2020Description :
Growing Ronkonkoma based Security Systems Company has immediate openings for Honeywell/Resideo Trained Alarm Technicians
This is a field position candidate must be able to interface with customers in a professional manner.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must have a Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Experience with burglar alarm control panels and camera systems a requirement
- Basic knowledge of low voltage circuitry, ohms law, electronics
- Ability to climb ladders, work in confined spaces above and below the ground-MUST BE COMFORTABLE ON LADDERS
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot
- Ability to communicate clearly to customers, fellow staff and technical support
- Complete all paperwork accurately including mobile app
- Career advancement opportunities
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Be able to arrive at work on time, punctuality is required.
- Be willing to travel within tri-state area. Travel may include overnight stays.
CANDIDATES MUST REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH A RESUME. CANDIDATES WITHOUT RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Commission Pay
- Alarm Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- drivers license (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to greensite e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.