Medical Receptionist Job Smile Team Philadelphiaby admin on May 13, 2020
Smile Team Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are a growing general, cosmetic and restorative dental practice that is looking for a Front Office Dental Receptionist who has at least 1-3 years of experience. We will train and groom someone with the right personality and disposition with the hunger to grow professionally. The right candidate will have a great bedside manner and soft skills. The right candidate will have a great disposition and soft skills.
We have two offices, our first is located in a centrally located building in Center City Philadelphia with amazing views of Love Park. Our second office that is located in Northeast Philadelphia. Both offices are modern with all of the latest technology. Candidate must be available to work both locations. Both offices are easily accessible via bus or train line to get into work.
This position has the opportunity for growth and we have annual performance reviews where employee's performance is discussed to ensure career progression. Employee will be provided with branded scrubs. In addition, candidate only has to work 4 days a week and has 3 days off allowing for a great work life balance!
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Greeting patients
- Answering phone calls
- Verifying insurance and collecting balances and co-payments
- Filing and scanning documents
- Calling patients for next day appointments
- Reconciling financial paperwork at the end of their shift and assisting patients with filling out new patient forms
- Applicant must maintain a polished professional image at all times
Mentorship and training, we will support and help you grow professionally
One week of PTO
4 day work schedule with 3 days off
401k with contribution match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Dental Front Office: 1 year (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Not listed / Other
- Submitting insurance claims
- Processing payments
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
For further information, please refer official source from Smile Team on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Medical Receptionist Philadelphia July 2020 Smile Team above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Philadelphia below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.