Accounts Payable Specialist / BOM Job Thrive of Lisleby admin on more than 30 days
Thrive of Lisle Job Vacancies 2020Description :
There are 3 locations associated with this siteLisle, Aurora and Mundeline. All of these three Thrive Centers are newly built short term stay facilities This position will be based out of one of these locations, but cover the AP for all three.
- Start Date: Within 30 days
- Status: full time; some weekends may be required
- Salary: based on prior experience as a BOM or Accounts Payable in a SNF setting
- Prior experience as a BOM or Accounts Payable in a skilled nursing facility is a must.
- This would include working knowledge of:
- Point Click Care (PCC), cash management, invoicing, genral AR/AP responsibilities and overall budget management for a skilled nursing facility.
This position works directly with three (3) facilities. You will be spearheading the maintenance and processing of financial records for the centers. This will involve receiving invoices, upload/scan into our system (getting them authorized), and paying all invoices for the facility.
These may include making payments for DME, Oxygen, dietary, medical supplies … You will routinely interface with PCC and conduct month end reconciliations and reporting.
The primary role is for the timely payment of bills for the 3 centers.
What we need from you:
- Prior experience in Accounts Payable in a skilled nursing facility is a must.
- Experienced with Point Click CarePCC
- Experience with month end reconciliation & AR
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while working with different leadership styles.
About our facility:
This is a new post acute rehab facility. While licensed as a skilled nursing facility, we only focus on the short term rehab patient. This is NOT a long term care facility. The average length of stay is 4-17 days. Most of our “guests” will be joining us after an orthopedic surgery or after a medically complex stay in a hospital. We are here to bridge the gap from hospital to home, and make it a smoother, safer, transition on the road to recovery.
- Join us and love what you do again!
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Other similar job titles: BOM, Business office Manager, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
For further information, please refer official source from Thrive of Lisle Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Thrive of Lisle, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.