Staff Registered Nurse (part-time) Job Franklin Pierce University Rindgeby admin on more than 30 days
Franklin Pierce University Jobs 2020Description :
has an opportunity for a part-time Staff Registered Nurse to join our Student Health Services Team on our Rindge, NH, campus. Working in our ambulatory care setting, the Staff RN provides nursing care that is not limited to but includes performing routine medical office procedures and testing, administration of medications, patient triage, teaching, referral, and follow-up care. This 10-month, part-time (16 hours per week) position reports to our Director of Health Services.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (AD, BSN, or accredited RN Diploma program) with a minimum of 6 (six) months experience. Skills in outpatient/emergency medical treatment, assessment/triage, and counseling preferred.
- Maintains an active, current New Hampshire State RN license and maintenance of required. CEUs.
- Current CPR certification or BCLS certification.
- Basic computer skills.
- Availablity for Mon-Fri 8:00 am-4:30 pm, evenings, and weekends.
- Requires a strong interest in adolescent/young adult clinical and technical nursing practice along with the desire for developing and teaching health education programs.
- A cooperative, flexible approach to the operational aspects of an ambulatory health service.
Since 1962, has empowered thousands of undergraduate and graduate students to achieve academic excellence and lead meaningful, successful lives. Drawing from our strong foundation in liberal education, we offer majors and programs that develop essential, professional skills; promote close connections between students, faculty members, and staff; and position our students to realize their potential through highly personalized, financially accessible academic offerings.
Franklin Pierce encompasses a far-reaching geographic and virtual network educating a diverse population of residential undergraduates, online learners, and full-time graduate students through our main campus in Rindge, NH, and online and graduate centers in Manchester, and Lebanon, (NH) and Goodyear, AZ. We continue to explore new models and programs that build on our legacy of excellence and help students expand their knowledge, direct their passions, and graduate as qualified, engaged leaders.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, Franklin Pierce recognizes the impact of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability gender identity and expression, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] or 603-899-4075. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Powered by JazzHR
For further information, please refer official source from Franklin Pierce University on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.