General Manager Job Growers Custom Equipment Yumaby admin on April 26, 2020
Growers Custom Equipment Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The general manager directs and coordinates activities of one or more departments, such as Ag pre-cooling equipment manufacturing, engineering, accounting, sales, service, parts and distribution. The general manager will aid chief executive officers in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage operations and finances of business
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
- Management and Customer Service experience Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfortable working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting Strong communications skills
Required Education and Experience
- BA in business, mechanical engineering or equivalent; or 5 to 10 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a P&L senior level management position.
- Mechanical Engineering experience
- Industrial and heavy machinery experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Masters degree in business with 15 years related experience.
- Prior manufacturing, engineering, sales, finance and production management experience, preferably in the post-harvest equipment or heavy equipment and manufacturing industry.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. However, you are expected to dedicate the time required to meet the company’s strategic plan.
Travel is expected with this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- finance: 2 years (Preferred)
- mechanical engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Growers Custom Equipment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.