Part-Time Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Missoula Bone amp Jointby admin on more than 30 days
Missoula Bone & Joint Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Surgery Center is in need of a Part-Time CNA to work in our Extended Stay Care Unit.
- Scheduled for 24 hours per week with variable shifts (including night shifts).
- Must be available to cover shifts on short notice as needed.
- Assists nurse in intake procedures
- Responsible for providing basic nursing care to patients.
- Obtains and accurately documents patient vital signs and weight. Observes patients and immediately reports any abnormalities to supervisor
- Stocks department equipment and supplies
- Assists patients with transfers and toileting needs
- Transports patients safely using appropriate means
- Cooperative work attitude toward co-employees, management, patients, visitors, and physicians
- Ability to promote favorable facility image with physicians, patients, insurance companies, and general public
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of basic nursing practices
- Skill in appropriately taking vital signs and weights
- Skill in effectively transferring and transporting patients
- Skill in maintaining a clutter-free, organized exam area
- Ability to perform effectively as a team member supporting a patient-focused environment in all interactions with patients, families, and visitors.
- CPR or BLS certification
- Minimum of one year clinical experience
- High school graduate or GED certificate recipient
- Strong ethical and moral character references
- Language skills adequate for high-level written, interpersonal, and telephone communication in American English
- Successful completion of nursing aid program
- Computer literacy
For more detail information, please refer official source from Missoula Bone & Joint on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.