Contact Center Associate - Claims Job NJM Insurance Group Hammontonby admin on August 23, 2020
NJM Insurance Group Recruitment 2020Description :
- Will service as first contact with our claims customers; taking incoming calls and entering the information into the system for follow up by an adjuster.
- Provide quality assistance and customer service in a professional and timely manner to policyholders who have experienced an Auto or Homeowner loss.
- Navigate multi-systems to access appropriate information to service policyholders.
- Accurately receive and respond to the first reports of an insured's losses.
- Listen and record information simultaneously and follow through by assessing losses and acting upon the claim, should it require attention.
- Determine appropriate coverage and complete necessary follow ups in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform additional duties within the department as needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Call center experience handling inbound calls is preferred
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a home high-speed internet connection and a landline telephone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collect, interpret and type claim information efficiently and accurately
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to navigate multiple programs simultaneously
- Accurate keyboarding skills, Typing speed of 25 wpm or more
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Strong multi-tasking
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and handle stressful situations
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.