LPN Outpatient Clinic Nurse Job Commonwealth Healthcare Corporation Saipanby admin on more than 30 days
Commonwealth Healthcare Corporation Job Vacancies 2020Description :
LPN Outpatient Clinic Nurse
Shift Hours: Staggered
Clinic Hours: Monday to Saturday from 0700 to 1800
Provide direct patient care as needed utilizing the nursing process that involves teaching and supervision of care and treatment that would result in positive patient care outcome, provides staff training through orientation of newly hired nursing personnel, participate unit in-services to upgrade knowledge and clinical skills, and preceptor to graduate nurses assigned in the unit. The incumbent is also expected to attend all mandatory in-services, attend monthly unit staff meetings as scheduled, rotate shifts from day, evening, and night shifts as needed, and float to other units/clinics as needed.
$ 25,791 to $ 40,011
- Annual leave of 8 hours bi-weekly and sick leave of 4 hours bi-weekly.
- State Tax is at 9% if more than 183 days in the CNMI. IRS taxes the CNMI income as if it U.S. mainland earnings for federal income tax purposes.
- Relocation expenses: airline ticket and one week housing
- We offer 401k and is transferable. Employee contributes 10% of gross earnings and Employer contributes 4%. If Employee contributes less, then the Employer does not contribute.
- Affordable Health Insurance different option plans with employer share.
- Compassionate leave (5 days), maternity leave (15 days), paternity leave (5 days), advance annual and sick leave (depending on annual leave accrual), sick leave bank (320 hours) and court leave.
Provides direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the standard of care, and policy and procedure:
- Conducts nurse-client interviews and nursing diagnosis, identifying priority client needs
- Demonstrate good character and behavior which assures the provision of safe care and services
- Assumes responsibility in ensuring the environment is risks free for clients and employees
- Delivers skilled practical nursing care ad participate in the delivery, monitoring, planning and evaluation of individualized patient care in relevant areas of practice
- Provides nursing interventions such as health teaching, medication teaching, lifestyle counselling, coping enhancement and anxiety reduction
- Provides nursing therapeutics such as medication administration, dressing changes and irrigations
- Provides information, resources, and or personnel assist to clients
- Anticipates procedures requirements based on knowledge of the plan of treatment and on condition of clients
- Promotes physical comfort and safety
- Reports and records data required for hospital, client and nursing care records and statistics
- Sets up for minor surgery, following the rules of aseptic technique and the established procedure for handling instruments.
- Follows physician’s prescriptions as to administration of medication and other therapeutic procedures.
- Knowledge and skills on immunization vaccines and administration
- Ensures emergency equipment is available and ready for use.
- Sends damaged equipment for repair and alerts other team members
- Assists other team members and/or nurses as required.
- Directs and teaches team members who participate in client care
- Conducts crash cart inspections, daily in-stock inventory, environmental rounds and defibrillator inspections as assigned
- Participates in hospital and nursing in-service education programs
- Requests charts and updates pertinent data on client’s files in accordance to department recording and reporting procedures.
- Collaborates with other team members for adequate coverage of the unit
- Screen doctor’s phone calls and provides follow-up if necessary
- Be able to prioritize a constantly changing workload along with meeting patients’ demand ensuring both the clinical and safety of patients are not compromised.
- Able to float to other units as assigned to perform basic nursing duties such as taking vital signs and assisting physicians
- Performs other duties as assigned
- ASN/ BSN
- LPN + 2 years
- BLS by AHA
Indeed Hire and Commonwealth Healthcare Corporation are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,792.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- LPN: 2 years (Preferred)
- BLS (Required)
- LPN (Required)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Required)
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Commonwealth Healthcare Corporation e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.