Junior Cloud Accountant/Bookkeeper Job Kim Arden Consulting Foster Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Kim Arden Consulting Jobs 2020Description :
Our client base at Kim Arden Consulting is rapidly expanding, and we have an immediate need for a junior bookkeeper. This is a key position which is 100% virtual. All of our clients use QuickBooks Online (QBO), so knowledge of this accounting software is highly desirable.
Responsibilities would include:
- Quarterbacking our centralized company email to ensure client requests are quickly routed to the appropriate bookkeeper for action.
- Learning and applying KAC best practices for bookkeeping in QBO. We will train and support you as you develop your skills.
- Assist with QBO by reconciling accounts, assisting with the month-end close process, responding to client requests for information, and verifying/uploading check images and other documentation to transactions.
- Assist with virtual file organization, ensuring client statements, payroll tax filings and other documentation is uploaded to Drive for retention and easy access.
- Assist other team members by providing frequent updates on client-related issues.
- Assist CEO with calendaring, client communications, and special projects.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online.
- At least 1-2 years bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field.
- Comfortable working with or learning cloud-based tools such as Google Suite, Asana for task management, and Harvest for timekeeping
- Professional and pleasant demeanor in your frequent client interactions
- Passion for helping people, clients and team members alike, achieve success
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.