AWARE Shelter Relief Advocate Job Aware Inc Juneauby admin on July 18, 2020
Aware, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
AWARE is hiring for part-time (20 hours/week) position within our Emergency Shelter serving survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, crisis-oriented agency with a commitment to collaborative, supportive services. We are very willing to train the right applicant with a strong customer service background who is wanting to transition to social services.
- Must be able to work shift-based schedule (Evening: 4pm-12am/Day 8am-4pm/Swing 12pm- 8pm/Overnight 12am-8am).
- **Priority will be given to applicants who can work evenings and weekends. **
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to acquire a CPR/First Aide Certificate
- Experience with social services (supervisory positions available)
- 1+ years of customer/client service experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have a thorough understanding of domestic violence, sexual assault and the needs of victims or the willingness to learn.
- Must have the ability to understand and communicate with people of different socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Must support AWARE’s Philosophy: A commitment to providing options and alternatives to women and child victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, etc.
For more information call (907) 586-6623.
Open until filled. AWARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Aware, Inc. on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in AWARE Shelter Relief Advocate Juneau August 2020 Aware, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Juneau below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.