Carpenters Window Installers amp General Contractors Job Windows USA Montgomeryby admin on more than 30 days
Windows USA Hiring 2020 - Windows USA offer a chance to fill Carpenters, Window Installers, & General Contractors that will be placed in Montgomery.
Windows USA Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The #1 Window Company In America Is Experiencing Explosive Growth & Needs Your Help!!!!!!
Do you want a fresh start with a family owned company that can provide you with consistent year-round work?
Our Installers Average Over $100 a Window & We Provide All Materials
While so many companies have slowed or shut down completely during these trying times, Windows USA has experienced tremendous growth. This is an outstanding opportunity for experienced and successful professionals with window replacement and trim carpentry experience.
At Windows USA, we believe that a great window is only as good as the installation technician behind it!
We Want You to Become A part of Our Full Service Window Replacement Team TODAY!!!!!!!
Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset, their home, because they can trust Windows USA to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish!
If you meet the following requirements we want to talk to you TODAY!
· At least 1 year window replacement experience
· Own a truck, enclosed trailer, and all the necessary tools
· Take exceptional pride in the quality of your work
· You want to write your own paycheck
· You want steady, consistent work year-round
Do You Have What It Takes To Join A Winning Team that Has Over 60 years in Operation?
Call Rex @ 501-760-0430 Today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $275,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- window installation : 1 year (Required)
- metal brake : 1 year (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.