Clerical Worker Job Palette Technologies North Vegasby admin on more than 30 days
Palette Technologies Job Vacancies 2020Description :
These are W2 positions only. Please No Third party vendors or C2C.
ONLY US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Position: Clerical Worker
# of Positions: 5
Location: North Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 6+ Months
On-Site vs Remote: On-Site
T&E: No Travel & Expenses are paid. Local candidates are preferred
Visa Requirement: US Citizen or Green Card
Pay Rate: $10/hr
Nature of the Work:
- Performing office support work, which requires the exercise of independent judgment.
- Organizing, maintaining and purging various departmental files.
- Scanning documents for the department as needed.
- Performing other related clerical work as needed.
- High school diploma or GED and two years of office support experience.
- Oral and written communication ability equivalent to that normally acquired through a high
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Clerical Worker: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- North Las Vegas, NV (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Overnight (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- What type of work authorization you have (US Citizen, Green Card, H1B, etc)?
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Palette Technologies on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.