Master Social Worker Job NPH Crown Pointby admin on more than 30 days
NPH Jobs 2020Description :
NeuroPsychiatric Hospitals is currently searching for another Master Social Worker to join out Social Services team at our 70 bed hospital in Crown Point.
The right candidate:
- Must have experience in either for or non-profit Behavioral Health Hospital.
- They will be accountable for overall treatment planning efforts, care conferences with families and providers, family and provider care updates, psychosocial needs and completion.
- Will coordinate and facilitate the development of a discharge plan of care for the patient population which includes accountability for the complex discharge process.
- Will ensure the experience of care for the patient and family is exceptional.
We are looking for extraordinary, talented leaders who demonstrate incomparable compassion. NPH provides outstanding compensation with the opportunity for advancement throughout the system.
The Houston hospital is conveniently located near 65S at Broadway and 93rd in Crown Point, IN. Our NBH campus is a private psychiatric facility that serves its community and surrounding areas. The hospital has a total of 70 beds for inpatient treatment of adults, 18 and over.
Education: Master's in Social Work required.
Experience: Two-Three years of social work experience in inpatient behavior health setting or acute psychiatric setting
Licensure: Current Indiana Social Worker license is required
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- social work: 2 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- MSW (Required)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
For more detail information, please refer official source from NPH on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.