Customer Service Representative Call Center Job Milwaukee Area Technical Collegeby admin on more than 30 days
Welcome to the karomall.com and nowaday we would like to notify you the Latest Job Vacancies from the Milwaukee Area Technical College with the position of Customer Service Representative, Call Center which was opened this. If this job appropriates your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Admittedly, every job is not easy to apply due to it should comply several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the minimal criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to be employe. Good job information Customer Service Representative, Call Center - Milwaukee Area Technical College below matches your qualifications. .
Milwaukee Area Technical College Jobs
Customer Service Representative, Call Center Jobs in Milwaukee
Position is part-time, up to 19 hours per week.
Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 2:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. and Tue 3:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Under the general supervisions of the Call Center Supervisor, works on a Call Center team to assist prospective and continuing students in the enrollment process. Work is cross functional and diverse in nature. Requires a thorough knowledge of district policies and procedures and the application of standard procedures in a variety of situations requiring ability to navigate and interpret student services admissions, financial aid, registration data bases, and COSMO screens. Ascertain accuracy and completeness of data, enter data or assist students to enter data or information online, resolve discrepancies with the student and make independent decisions with the goal of assisting students to complete the enrollment process. Performs highly complex clerical duties requiring a thorough knowledge of the student services division and student services student data bases. Requires the ability to effectively communicate with students, staff and the general public by telephone and to handle problems tactfully, especially in situations of conflict. Must be able to project a professional image through phone interaction. Ability to problem solve by questioning, organizing, researching, analyzing, processing and interpreting complex information. Ability to multitask while working in a challenging, high volume environment, meet deadlines, and deal with difficult situations.
Duties listed may vary in terms of relative importance, and others may be added or eliminated as this position develops. In addition, specific positions within this job title may have minor variations in duties. Duties with a circle (•) before the number are essential functions as defined by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- 1.Must enjoy customer service and answering incoming calls to provide excellent customer service.
- 2.Responds to incoming questions and inquiries primarily by phone providing information of a technical nature, requiring knowledge of students services procedures; exercising discretion in determining the nature of information to be released.
- 3.Effectively explain and provide assistance in the enrollment process including admissions, financial aid, counseling and advising, and registration.
- 4.Responsible for outbound calls to prospective students, applicants, and current students regarding admissions, recruitment, financial aid, and registration.
- 5.Gathers and/or provides factual information, maintains records, and interprets data requiring reference to a variety of sources; prepares and maintains complex statistical reports including designing formats for complex tables, charts and graphs; may conduct special studies to report recommendations as requested.
- 6.Determines client needs and works to address the need.
- 7.Reports client feedback to management.
- 8.Verifies information for accuracy and completeness within the student services division.
- 9.Maintains relevant files, records, logs, and listings according to student services policies and procedures.
- 10.Initiate and maintains electronic data according to procedure.
- 11.Provides excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 12.Demonstrates good judgment and leverages past experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- 13.Works as an effective cross functional team member.
- 14.Ability to make independent decisions.
- 15.Contacts departments/offices across the college to seek information to answer student questions and to avoid transferring calls or sending students to other offices whenever possible.
- 16.Update student records.
- 17.Provides on the job training and assistance to same level staff and lower level staff in various phases of the records management process.
- 18.Will serve as back up for Welcome Center as needed.
- 19.Other duties as assigned.
Associate degree in Business, Communication or related field required. Six (6) years of office experience, two (2) years of experience in customer service and/or call center; or any combination of experience and training which would provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to include the following:
1.Must have the ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor. 2.Must be able to communicate effectively through both oral and written means. 3.Strong communication and customer service skills 4.Organizational and coordinating skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism. 5.Thorough knowledge of business English, composition, spelling, and punctuation. 6.Ability to understand and perform basic arithmetic computations. 7.Thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures. 8.Proficiency in the use of personal computers, spreadsheets, data base documents, electronic mail, and other established software to perform functions such as creating documents and spreadsheets, correcting and proofing, storing and filing text, recalling and retrieving text, printing; and using special features as communications; merging, reformatting, major editing, and revisions. 9.Ability to keyboard or type accurately while creating student’s academic record and/or entering information into student’s academic records. 10.Ability to keep complex records to assemble and organize data, and to prepare reports from such records. 11.Ability to organize, direct, and review the work of a small staff of clerical employees. 12.Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the public. MATC is an AA/EEO employer and committed to workplace diversity. Excellence through cultural diversity, we strongly encourage people of all racial/ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Employee Benefits at a Glance
PART-TIME SUPPORT STAFF
GROUP TERM LIFE INSURANCE: MATC offers group life insurance benefits through Symetra Provident Insurance after six months of employment and is fully paid for by the College. The amount of insurance is based upon annual earnings rounded to the higher $1,000.00. The benefit is doubled in the event of accidental death.
RETIREMENT BENEFITS: If you are employed for greater than 12 months and meet the minimum hours requirement for participation in the WRS pension system, you will be notified of your eligibility. The College currently pays the full cost of the employer contribution (6.8%), and the employee pays the full part of the employee contribution of 6.8% of salary. There is a five year vesting period requirement in order to qualify for any employer contributions made on the employee's behalf.
PAID HOLIDAYS: MATC offers paid holidays based on position.
MATC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution and complies with all requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Milwaukee Area Technical College website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.