Dietary Staff Job Mountain City Care amp Rehabilitation Centerby admin on May 27, 2020
Mountain City Care & Rehabilitation Center Recruitment 2020Description :
As Dietary Staff you will be responsible for:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Assist in the preparation and serving of meals and snacks.
- Assist in checking trays for menu and diet preferences and accuracy.
- Set up trays and deliver meals to residents.
- Set up serving line with cold foods, condiments, serving containers, dishes, silverware, etc. according to the menus and as instructed.
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience in hospital or long-term care facility dietary department preferred.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.