Class A OTR Driver Needed - $1 500 Weekly Job Event Results McAllenby admin on more than 30 days
Event Results Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Trucking Experience Level: MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 MONTHS of recent tractor trailer driving experiance.
- $0.48 - $0.50 cpm (avg 2000 - 2500 Rand McNally mpw) - cpm is based on verified experience (2 mo. - 6 mo. verified exp. = $0.48 cpm), (6 mo. + verified exp. = $0.50 cpm)
- Deadhead Miles: Drivers are paid deadhead Rand McNally miles excluding deadhead mileage home
- Accessorial Pay: Payment for all services in addition to miles driven (Detention Pay, Short Haul Pay, Layover, etc.) = Avg. $68 per week
- Million Mile Safety Bonus: 1 million miles = $5,000, 2 million miles = $10,000, 3 million miles = $20,000, 4 million miles = $40,000, 5 million miles = $50,000
- Average Yearly Gross: $60,000 - $65,000
- Top Earners Annually Gross: $70,000 +
Schedule: 12 weeks out - 1 week vacation paid at $800 earned for every 12 weeks!
- Shift: Avg 8 - 10 hours per day / 70 hours per week
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Etc.): Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3 hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week
- Pre-planned time off requests must be approved by Operations before hire
- Hauling a consistent freight base of general commodities to various
- established customers.
- Average length of a haul is 500 miles.
- 75% Drop & Hook / 25% Live Unload - Live Unload (avg 1.5 hours)
- Fleet is a mix of late model single bunk mid-roof conventional Freightliner Cascadia’s and Internationals with a 56-inch sleeper - drivers cannot select their truck
- All trucks are regulated at 65 MPH
- Drivers may take the truck home providing truck parked at a safe location - drivers living in CT or NYC are required to leave their trucks at the East Brunswick terminal during time off
- Equipped with Navigo (trip planner), Drivewyze (weigh station bypass service), a PeopleNet Tablet (no qualcomm), SiriusXM Radio, a 1250-watt inverter, and a bunk heater
- Trucks do not include an auxiliary power unit (APU) - drivers are required to idle (no idle bonuses)
- Trucks are not equipped with a refrigerator – drivers may bring their own
- Company is directly billed for scales through the Weigh My Truck app
Pet & Passenger Policies:
- Passengers permitted at no cost!
- Passenger policy authorization forms required before passengers permitted onboard.
- One non-aggressive breed cat or dog under 60lbs is permitted at a $300 charge (pet fees may be paid up front or deducted from paycheck)
- No more than one pet is permitted - no exceptions
- Pet policy authorization forms required pet permitted onboard
- Pets are not permitted at the hotel or terminal during onboarding.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,300.00 - $1,500.00 per week
- CDL (Required)
- On the road
Trucking freight handling:
- Some touch freight
Type of Freight:
- Dry Vans
- Per mile (practical miles)
Home Time policy:
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Event Results e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.