Infant Teacher Job Tutor Time of Aurora Napervilleby admin on more than 30 days
Tutor Time of Aurora Jobs 2020Description :
The Teacher is responsible for assisting the Lead Teacher in the curriculum implementation, classroom management, and achieving the Learning Care Group’s safety vision of “No One Gets Hurt.” The Teacher promotes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her care and works with the school’s staff to create an environment of learning and keeps parents informed of the progress of their child.
Job Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Lead Teacher with the implementation of the Company-provided curriculum, which includes communicating and interpreting, both verbally and in writing, instruction in ten learning domains, by preparing written, age-appropriate lesson plans on a weekly basis.
- Assists the Lead Teacher with the development of each weekly, age-appropriate lesson plan tailored to the different learning levels of each child by visually observing the development of each child; listening to the verbal feedback from each child during classroom activities, and critically measure how to formally and informally assess for learning.
- Interacts with children and models socially-appropriate behavior on the playground and in the classroom by developing and participating in physical activities that require frequent standing, kneeling, bending, stooping, and lifting to engage each child.
- Assists the Lead Teacher in conducting regular) classroom observations and b) formal and informal assessments that reflect the age-appropriate interests of children in the Lead Teacher’s classroom.
- Establishes and maintains a safe and healthy learning environment by a) adhering to all Company procedures related to injuries and accidents and b) verbally communicating to students, staff, and/or the Director regarding potential hazards or injuries; c) visually performing safety checklists as assigned; and d) visually ensuring Face-to-Name is completed and utilized.
- Communicates, both verbally or in writing, suspected child abuse or neglect to local child protective agencies or child abuse hotlines as required by law.
- Employs the regular use of digital technology in the classroom, including the effective use of BrightWheel and Face-to-Name, which requires the ability to visually identify students.
Form Revision Date: October 1, 2018
- In conjunction with the Lead Teacher, provides daily, written and oral feedback to parents regarding the social and intellectual development of their child and conducts face-to-face conferences with parents twice yearly.
- Attends, in-person, all staff training sessions, and meetings at the direction of the school director
- Treats each child with respect and dignity by recognizing and considering the unique background of each child, including children with disabilities, special talents, and interests, style and pace of learning.
- Creates and maintains an intellectually stimulating and age-appropriate classroom environment through creative means, including the display of student artwork and crafts and other documentation of learning; arranging bulletin boards; and employing digital technology.
- Regularly opens and closes the assigned classroom in the morning and evening and conducts daily attendance visually and in writing.
- Cleans the classroom by sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning the restroom, sanitizing toys and surfaces, and disposing of trash.
- Helps with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, and modeling table manners by sitting with the children at family-style meals.
- Assists the Lead Teacher in entering assessment data twice-monthly by typing or writing the data into the school database.
- Participates in QRIS or accreditation goals and performs the associated classroom requirements
About Tutor Time of Aurora
At Tutor Time we offer Infant Care, Preschool and other age-specific programs. We have an open-door policy, so parents can stop in at any time. Our building uses a coded entry system so only prearranged adults may pick up children at departure. At our school, you'll also love staying connected with your child all day long through our mobile app. Get real-time photos and updates via text and email so you don't miss a moment.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Infant Teacher Naperville August 2020 Tutor Time of Aurora above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Naperville below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.