Customer Service Data Entry Clerk Job Summer Classics Inc Pelhamby admin on more than 30 days
Summer Classics Inc Jobs 2020Description :
Dedicated – Enthusiastic – Synergy – Integrity – Goal-oriented – Nimble
The Customer Service Data Entry Clerk is responsible for supporting the functions of the Summer Classics Wholesale and Gabby Customer Service departments.
Essential Job Duties
1. Keys orders for Summer Classics Wholesale and Gabby.
2. Checks acknowledgements for accuracy for Summer Classics Wholesale and Gabby.
3. Processes orders from Import Orders to Review reports.
4. Sends out Confirmations and Proformas on behalf of the Customer Service Representative.
5. Sets up New Accounts for Summer Classics Wholesale and Gabby.
6. Sends out Welcome to Gabby email to New accounts on behalf of Customer Service Representative.
7. Reviews Forward Order reports.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Any other duties as assigned.
Expected Hours of Work
- Core hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with some overtime expected).
- Communicates concerns and issues with orders to Customer Service Representatives
- Time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Accurately and efficiently process orders and new account setups
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of office or administrative experience required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Highly-organized, detail and goal-oriented, with ability to work under deadlines.
- Excellent critical thinking, data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills including general knowledge and use of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel, and Word required; ERP system experience preferred.
- Experience using general office equipment including desktop, telephone, printer, copier, fax, scanner, etc.
- Punctuality and professionalism are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time and utilize the computer and telephone; occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop or kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus (correctable). Hearing abilities include the ability to hear clearly while working in person or on telephone (correctable).
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal with alternating periods of low to moderate stress.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Summer Classics Inc website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.