Sanitor Job FBC of Houston LLC (0118)by admin on October 9, 2020
FBC of Houston, LLC (0118) Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Performs a variety of cleaning duties to ensure that plant meets/ maintains sanitation standards of company, industry, customer and/or governmental agencies. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleans assigned areas and/or machinery in accordance with company, regulatory agency and/or customer standards.
- Dismantles equipment for cleaning and reassembles.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- May assist receiving clerk as necessary.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
Six or more months related experience.
No educational prerequisite; however must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record necessary information applicable to the job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 10/06/2020. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to David Minh Tran at [email protected] or 713 869-5701.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to FBC of Houston, LLC (0118) website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.