Manager Job GreenLight Biosciences Medfordby admin on June 24, 2020
GreenLight Biosciences Recruitment 2020Description :
- Build brand recognition of the company and its human health/life sciences products among key stakeholders, including but not limited to, investors, customers, prospects, employees, recruits, and ag and pharma industry leaders.
- Partners with plant sciences commercial team to execute communications and marketing strategies
- Manage and grow key digital communications channels and platforms, including a website and a strong social media presence.
- Manage proactive and reactive media relations and media monitoring, including crisis and issues management.
- Promotes, manages, and maintains brand identity, guidelines and standards and proper usage.
- Build and deploy an executive visibility plan for key senior executives
- Partner with the senior leadership team and business units as a proactive communications consultant to them as they develop messaging for external
- Monitor and manage public perception and the reputation of the company, as well as its products and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- 710+ years of marketing or communications experience in pharmaceutical business. Agency or digital agency experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with prioritization skills and make good decisions in times of urgency
- Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to interpret data, draw conclusions and drive discussions for decision making.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster collaboration and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and influencing capabilities; able to advocate effectively across a multi-function, start-up organization to gain commitment for action from
- Strategic thinking capability; able to see the big picture and drive implementation of improvement opportunities without getting lost in the details
- Experience in effectively driving and implementing complex multi-functional team projects.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
ABOUT GREENLIGHT: solves big problems facing society in agriculture, human health, and animal health through scientific innovation. Founded in 2009, is dedicated to bringing our cell-free RNA production process to market. Our work will lead to more sustainable global development, and we promise to deliver our safe solution without compromising the Earth and its people. We’ve pioneered a groundbreaking technology to create high-performing, natural RNA products to address global sustainability challenges and promote healthier plants, foods, and people. The GreenLight team is over 100 people across our headquarters in Medford, MA and an R&D facility in Research Triangle Park, NC. Construction is underway on a pilot scale biomanufacturing plant in Rochester, NY. We value diversity, inclusion, and equality and promise to use collaboration to remain scientifically imaginative and passionately focused on making a difference in the world.
Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through GreenLight Biosciences system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.