Pre-K Teacher Job Ivy Kids Early Learning Center League Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Ivy Kids Early Learning Center Recruitment 2020Description :
We are actively looking for a fun, energetic, articulate teacher for our new center.
Ivy Kids Hobbs in League City cares for Infants through Pre-Kindergarten and after school age children. Prior teaching experience required.
We have an immediate need for great PreSchool, PreK and PreK-Bridge lead and assistant teachers for a new classroom.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills
- CPR/First Aid mandatory
- Food handler certificate (can obtain upon hiring)
- Bachelor degree (preferred)
- Must meet Texas Minimum Standards
- Knowledge of Texas Minimum Standards
- Ability to easily communicate in English required
At Ivy Kids we believe all of our students are unique individuals and it is our philosophy to treat them as such. We believe in creating a "home away from home" for the children, so that they can grow to their fullest potential in a safe and nurturing environment.
ADDING A COVER LETTER TO YOUR APPLICATION IS A PLUS.
Job types: Full-Time
PreK 1-younger fours (8:00am-5:00pm)
PreK 2-older fours (7:00am-4:00pm, 9:00am-6:00pm)
PreK 3 Bridge -fives (7:00am-4:00pm, 9:30am-6:30pm)
Job Type: Full-time
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.