Field Service Engineer Industrial Automation RELO ONLY Job ProAutomated Inc Little Rockby admin on more than 30 days
ProAutomated Inc. Hiring 2020 - ProAutomated Inc. give a chance to apply Field Service Engineer Industrial Automation RELO ONLY that will be placed in Little Rock.
ProAutomated Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
*** RELOCATION ONLY***
This job posting is only for applicants willing to be relocated to another location (cities specified in application questionnaire).
Traveling, meeting customers, hands-on troubleshooting, and working with a great team. Our Industrial Automation team is the fastest growing part of our company as a result of E-commerce and Data Centers. We're looking for people who think critically, communicate effectively, and love seeing a project to completion. You'll be traveling regionally and across the country, doing programming and troubleshooting of systems and more. Is your inner child screaming yet? A job where you get to keep moving around, programming smart equipment and fixing things is right in front of you! This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking to have a fresh start in a new industry, or continue to build a career.
Military/Veteran friendly employer. When surveyed, our military/veteran employees overwhelmingly valued having a job with a sense of purpose, traveling, and appreciated the high standards/expectations of our work.
- Paid training
- Laptop, iPhone, and iPad provided for use
- $12,000 Dedication Bonus after 3 years of employment
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Life, Matching 401k)
- Vacation time upon completion of training & "Take-as-you-need-it"-Vacation after 18 months of employment
- Catastrophe Fund to aid ProA employees impacted by major events
- A private company that listens to employees and takes their suggestions seriously
- Two or four-year degree (technical field preferred) OR three+ years of technical field service required
- Desire to travel - You could be away from home for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Must live, or be willing to relocate to, within 30 miles of a major airport
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience for project lengths between 1 week and 6 months
- Ability to think clearly and logically through complex situations
- Comfortable adapting to same-day and next-day changes to project scope and location
- PLC experience a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US for US positions
What you will be doing:
- Setting up Industrial Automation systems in E-commerce Distribution Centers and Data Centers
- Ensuring systems are installed correctly (sensors & equipment are properly calibrated)
- Addressing and solving problems with confidence
- Simple field programming & testing
- Training customer on how to operate the system
- Learning, growing and traveling
Interested in finding out more about ProAutomated? We sure hope so! Please visit the About Us page of our website.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Watch below to get a sense of how your adventure with ProAutomated begins:
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Field Service Engineer Industrial Automation RELO ONLY Little Rock August 2020 ProAutomated Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Little Rock below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.