Part Time Service Agent Job Curacao South Gateby admin on more than 30 days
Curacao Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Service Desk Agent serves as the in-store representative that helps customers that helps customers navigate any problems or issues with products that they have purchased at Curacao. Whether efficiently processing a return, helping customers to better understand products they have purchased or finding the right solution for products that are not working correctly, the Service Desk agent helps to turn product issues into pleasant experiences for the customer.
· Act as a guide and ally for customers bringing in merchandise for return, exchange or repair, including answering questions at the service desk or over the phone, clarifying Curacao’s return/exchange and warranty repair policies for the customer.
· Manage the service queue system (Q-less) efficiently and process customer transactions in a friendly and efficient manner, including returns, exchanges, service repair tickets and sales.
· Guide customers as needed/required through the correct usage of their products and accessories, particularly around small electronics such as computers, mobile phones, tablets, cameras, printers, etc. This includes supporting technicians with software installations.
· Help customers to move merchandise (up to 50 lbs. in weight) to and from the service counter.
· Ensure that all merchandise, including repair items and store inventory, is processed correctly and sent out to repair or transferred efficiently. This requires maintaining tight control over the Service desk area, including organization of products by type and destination, diligent tracking on digital systems and protecting all products from incidental damage.
· Conduct rigorous and detailed inventory counts of service/repair items in the store on a monthly basis.
· Maintain a safe and clean Service area for both associates and customers.
· Provide friendly and professional reminders to customers when their service orders are ready through friendly phone calls and other appropriate follow up to ensure that they received prompt resolution of their service tickets.
· Test and assess the functionality of merchandise returned or submitted for repair to determine the proper action to be taken, including customer education, service repair, return to vendor, etc.
· Prepare e-commerce orders in-store to ensure that orders for both will call and ship-to-home are fulfilled promptly and accurately.
· Continually study and maintain a high level of awareness of current company policies, processes and standards around returns, exchanges, warranty services, installation services and other topics relevant to the Service Desk.
· Greet customers with a warm smile and friendly greeting whenever they walk within ten feet of you.
· Be responsive and take ownership of any customer issues in collaboration with your manager.
· Pitch in with any other store operations, including servicing customers from other departments as needed, restocking or counting inventory and other tasks your manager may request.
· Demonstrate a Customer Centric attitude by always greeting and serving customers in an engaging and friendly manner and going above and beyond to understand each customer and solve for each one’s unique need.
· Always strive to Be Your Best by continually working to improve your knowledge of the latest trends in your department and taking pride in your work.
· Be Accountable for your actions by ensuring that you finish to completion any task you take on with integrity and transparency.
· Embrace the concept One Team – Family at Curacao by helping out your teammates across the store and the company whenever you can.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Friendly, outgoing demeanor
· Good listener
· Diligent about completing tasks
· English Fluency
· Spanish Proficiency
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
For further information, please refer official source from Curacao on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.