Assistant Director Of Wellness Job Brunswick at Longstown East Yorkby admin on more than 30 days
Brunswick at Longstown Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Assistant Director of Wellness is responsible for assisting the Director of Wellness to supervise, coordinate, control and direct the activities of the Resident Care and Services Department. Encourages, supports and motivates residents and staff to ensure positive resident care outcomes.
- Assists, at the direction of the DOW, with the performance and ongoing supervision of all departmental personnel, including disciplining, counseling, motivating and evaluating
- Assists, at the direction of the DOW with pharmacy, medication, and wellness policy and procedures
- Ensures that records are maintained to fulfill company policy and regulatory requirements, including Resident Assessment and Support Plans and Level of Care Assessments
- In conjunction with DOW is responsible for the oversight of the clinical record including but not limited to the Medication Administration Record, yearly DME (Medical Examination)
- Shares in on-call rotation with the DOW
- Responsible for the initial training of medical assistants as well as the ongoing monitoring of all employees who are required to be certified
- Responsible to coordinate with attending physicians(who routinely schedule facility visits) to ensure that residents who are supposed to be seen for a routine visit, requested visit, or sick visit are seen in a timely manner
- Schedule departmental staff meetings to ensure that there is adequate wellness staff in the facility always. Responsible to ensure that day to day schedules are completed and without blanks regardless of reason for blanks
- Maintains and protects resident and co-worker confidentiality
- Attends continuing education programs as requested, assists the DOW with the new hire orientation process, and conducts other training programs on occasion
- Interacts with others (patients, co-workers, patients and families) to promote a positive outlook, teamwork, good customer service and public relations
- Participates in staff meeting as per the Department of Public Welfare annual training calendar
- Participates in the facility administrative coverage rotation, as needed
- Will use good judgement, if in doubt will seek support from the appropriate resource
- Follow established safety and infection control procedures for the facility to maintain a safe and sanitary environment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must possess or acquire CPR certification
- Must possess or acquire Department of Public Welfare Medication Training Certification
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing environment is a must.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team atmosphere.
- Paid Sick, Personal, and Vacation Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options. We have EXCELLENT insurance benefits! Employee pays $72 bi-weekly for Medical, Dental and Vision with only a $300 medical individual deductible.
- 401K Retirement Planning Options.
- Tuition Reimbursement Options.
- Credit Union Options.
- Room for advancement within the Organization!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Managerial: 1 year (Required)
- LPN (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- On call
For further information, please refer official source from Brunswick at Longstown Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Brunswick at Longstown, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.