Crew Member Job Dunkin Donuts | Surfside Coffee Esteroby admin on more than 30 days
Dunkin DonutsDescription :
You are applying for work with a franchisee of /Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Crew Members play a vital role in delivering great guest experiences and Making it Right for our guests everyday. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards, and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests needs and give them a reason to come back.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Crew Member for a franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crew member, works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, then join our dynamic, award winning franchise!
- Ensuring every guest is completely satisfied with their Dunkin experience.
- Hold themselves accountable for the responsibilities assigned them on their shift.
- Adhere to schedule and arrive in complete uniform and ready to work on time.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures.
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Guest Focus anticipate and understand guests needs and exceed their expectations.
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Meals
- Medical Insurance with Company contribution (full time employees)
- AFLAC Accident, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance Available
Address: 20290 Grande Oake Shoppes Blvd Estero, FL33928
Property Description: 354714Grand Oaks
Property Number: 354714
Surfside Coffee system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.