Paralegal Defense Litigation Wilmington DE Job Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman amp Gogginby admin on July 22, 2020
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin Recruitment 2020Description :
The law offices of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, a large insurance defense firm is seeking a full-time Paralegal for its Wilmington, DE office with a minimum of 2 years experience in defense litigation.
Job duties may include:
- Obtain, review and analyze documents, including medical records and financial records, tax and employment records, or any other relevant information
- Provide a medical record chronology
- Prepare for trial by preparing trial notebooks, exhibits, and witness files
- Compile evidence and supporting information by searching records, discovery documents, transcripts, libraries, and databases
- Manage files and documents
- Coordinate with support services and clients, opposing law firms, and courts
- Manage court docket calendar
- Generate status reports, logs, and indexes
- Correspond with clients and opposing law firms
- Legal research
- Research and analysis of case issues, including medical research of facts, medical articles, and expert articles.
- Communication of issues with experts and investigation and analysis of expert qualifications and experience, including prior transcripts, testimony and articles.
- Perform additional duties as required
- At least 2 years of defense litigation experience.
- Applicants must have a Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-approved program, a Bachelor's degree or an Associate's degree.
Firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Paralegal: 2 years (Required)
- defense litigation: 2 years (Required)
- One location
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Paralegal Defense Litigation Wilmington DE Wilmington August 2020 Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Wilmington below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.