Crew Member Job Akash Management LLC Alta Lomaby admin on more than 30 days
Akash Management LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
The Crew Person is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties, as assigned, within the restaurant. The Crew Person provides each Guest with a positive Guest service experience, prepares quality food products according to standards, and keeps the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all Guests and employees.
The essential functions of the Crew Person position are denoted below in the following key areas:
TOTAL GUEST SATISFACTION
Consistently provides a quality product and Guest service experience that delivers total Guest satisfaction.
- Follows all Guest service guidelines and procedures; takes the appropriate action to ensure all Guest receive ?SUPERSTAR Service.?
- Works assigned station(s) accurately and productively; cleans and stocks the station area(s); performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Ensures that all Guests receive hot, quality products; prepares, packages and delivers all products according to Menu Standards.
- Handles all food products according to company procedures; follows all company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of Guests and employees.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Strives to improve personal skills and performance level.
- Follows the steps outlined in the Crew Person Training Program to learn new skills, duties and responsibilities and to improve personal performance level.
- Communicates to immediate supervisor when additional training, guidance and practice is needed.
- Understands how each job responsibility in the restaurant impacts the Guests, other employees and overall operations.
- Keeps immediate supervisor informed of anything which might affect the Guests, other employees and overall restaurant operations.
- Is performance oriented and driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results.
Consistently meets job expectations to positively impact the sales and profits of the restaurant.
- Contributes to the restaurant?s success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift; consistently produces quality work.
- Supports the goals, decisions and directives of the Restaurant Management Team ; performs additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls, follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, equipment and facilities.
POLICIES & STANDARDS
- Follows and complies with all company policies standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Follows all safety, security and emergency policies and procedures; maintains a safe and secure environment for employees and Guests.
- Holds self accountable for the methods and processes used to perform all tasks and responsibilities and to achieve results.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Demonstrates and/or possesses the following:
- Ability to work with others (as a team).
- Ability to comfortably interact with all Guests.
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations (from a Guests viewpoint).
- Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around heat.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operations and employee work performance.
- Able to lift 50 – 75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
For more detail information, please refer official source from Akash Management LLC on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.