Senior Budget Analyst Job RCM Solutions Arlingtonby admin on more than 30 days
RCM Solutions Jobs 2020Description :
delivers mission support, strategic communications, program management, and IT support solutions, driven by tailored best practices and which meet or exceed mission performance goals, to the US government. Our highly skilled and credentialed staff partner with organizations through a strategic process backed by the right methodology to enable on-time and on-budget success.
With our innovative, integrated approach, is committed to helping our clients achieve high performance and measurable results for mission-specific, as well as mission support goals. Our solutions include developing prevention tactics, streamlining intelligence gathering, and maximizing new technologies. We have broad industry knowledge and proven experience helping organizations consolidate systems and maximize workforce performance.
RCM is seeking a skilled Senior Budget Analyst to join an exciting and rewarding contract with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain or implement business impact analyses.
- Provides acquisition, budgetary and strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff.
- Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for budgetary submissions.
- The Contractor shall develop strategies for analyzing, evaluating, and exploring new initiatives, technologies, and programs that support budgeting, financial reporting, and acquisition processes.
- The Contractor shall support the development of procurement strategies and specifications; assure compliance with requirements and acquisition reform initiatives; and provide support to independent performance, schedule, and risk assessments related to procurement strategies. The contractor shall not assess other contractors.
- The Contractor shall support requirement analysis that will be used to prepare requirement documents to support acquisition of future year manpower, equipment, facilities and funding.
- The Contractor shall research, analyze and provide reports on budget from DHS, CISA and ISD to Federal staff.
- The Contractor shall analyze and provide written reviews of Congressional appropriations and OMB budget documents.
- The Contractor shall provide subject matter expertise in program acquisition oversight and prepare an objective and integrated method for resource allocation and budget process plan.
- The Contractor shall support the development of analysis of alternatives and market research.
- The Contractor shall support the creation and reviewing outline, rough draft, and final planning documents and implementation plans, support development of procurement and support strategies; and support the preparation of all procurement request documentation.
- The Contractor shall participate in acquisition meetings/conferences and provide reports for each meeting.
- The Contractor shall provide support in the development of Capital Planning and Investment Control documentation in accordance with OMB Circular A-11 and applicable DHS instructions.
- The Contractor shall provide Financial Management; Budget and Capital Planning; and Investment Control support, guidance, and technical assistance to Division Program Managers and Project Officers.
- The Contractor shall provide support in the development tracking management and execution of financial management and budget documentation including, but not limited to; Future Years Homeland Security Plans, Spend Plans, Budget Documents, Capital Investment Plans, Unfunded Requirements Planning Documents, Budget and Program Briefing Books, Budget Analyses and Historical Budget Trends, preparation of responses to internal and external financial and budget inquiries, assisting in the development of business processes and techniques that link the budget planning and formulation to budget execution and expenditure accountability, and providing relevant presentations.
- The Contractor shall provide support in the Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
- The Contractor shall provide the support in the oversight of IT acquisition programs by assisting to prepare required documentation and tracking completion.
At minimum, the qualifications are:
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Communications skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- DHS Suitability
RCM offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- VSP Vision
- Choice Strategies HRA/FSA/DCA/Transit/Parking
- Educational Assistance
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
RCM Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.