Counselor Manager Job Recovering Hope Treatment Center Moraby admin on more than 30 days
Recovering Hope Treatment Center Recruitment 2020Description :
This role is responsible for overseeing the licensed alcohol and drug counselors and is a strategic member of the management team. This role does not carry a client caseload unless necessary due to staffing patterns.
Duties including, but not limited to, the following:
- Create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organization’s mission, vision and values.
- Model organizational values to meet the needs of employees, clients, families and their communities.
- Provide overall leadership and direction to employees.
- Lead, hire, onboard, and manage employees.
- Provide recognition and feedback to employees, including addressing performance that does not meet expectations in a respectful and timely manner.
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with staff, volunteers, clients, visitors, as well as business leaders, external agencies, etc.
- Supervision of licensed alcohol and drug counseling staff; recruit, train, hire, and evaluate.
- Provide weekly and bi-weekly individual and group clinical supervision to licensed alcohol and drug counselors and interns.
- Provide coverage, in collaboration with the Float Counselor, for the counseling team during illness, leaves or vacations.
- Oversee counseling and client schedules, milieu management and day-to-day clinical programming.
- Serve as the designated responsible staff person for day-to-day operation of program when Sr. Director of Treatment Services is not present.
- Ensure that counseling staff adhere to policy and procedures in accordance with 245G.
- Facilitate weekly multi-disciplinary staff meeting.
- Provide and assure appropriate direct services are provided to clients when needed, including assessment, treatment/aftercare planning, individual and group counseling, and monitoring/evaluating client progress.
- Maintain client case load if assigned or needed.
- Facilitate counseling and psychoeducational groups if assigned.
- Maintain accurate, timely and complete records, including but not limited to: documenting client assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, aftercare plans and discharge summaries.
- Maintain on-going communication with referral sources, and interested community stakeholders.
- Role model behavior, which is consistent with and supportive to people in recovery from chemical dependency.
- Follow all applicable ethical standards for the profession.
- Keep up-to-date with the relevant state and federal laws, specifically 45 CFR 160, 162, and 164; 42 CFR Part 2; and the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act (Minnesota Statutes 13).
- Be on-call as scheduled.
- Assist in program planning, implementation and evaluation
- Train and/or supervise interns as directed.
- Follow all 245G regulations, including, but not limited to, maintaining client confidentiality, mandated reporting, and documentation and maintaining records.
- Provide crisis intervention/evaluation as needed.
Alternatively a resume and cover letter can be sent to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
For more detail information, please refer official source from Recovering Hope Treatment Center on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.