BIM Coordinator Job Webb Engineering Services Inc Louisby admin on more than 30 days
Webb Engineering Services, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
WES Inc. is seeking an experienced BIM/REVIT Coordinator in our St. Louis, MO office.
WES Inc. provides, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection engineering design services to our clients. We are known for giving clients the best experience to insure that the projects are on task, on time, and on budget. WES Inc. takes challenge into making sure that each project is designed to excellence. From whether paying attention to detail, Fluid Communication, Innovative Problem Solving, and Competitive Pricing.
We are seeking a REVIT Coordinator that has skills to draft and create plans for all services that we offer. The skills could be used on projects that we are currently working on or pursuing in the future. These projects consist of school renovations, aviation work, government work, and etc...
Our REVIT Coordinator needs to have the ability to work and communicate with architects and clients in a professional and timely manner to ensure quality.
- Setup MEP projects in REVIT and keep updates of models.
- Prepare Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection drawings for the project in REVIT to meet WES Inc. and client standards.
- Make changes in drawings as per markups given by engineers.
- Completing assigned task by engineers in a timely manner to ensure project deadlines.
- Provide technical and project support to team on REVIT.
- Assist project team with REVIT families, standards and workflow.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Engineering Technology
- 3+ years of Experience
- Experience in MS office products
- Experience in REVIT and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills and work ethics
- Must have organization, time management, detail oriented skills
- Ability to work with team and offer/receive constructive feedback
- Able to work independently when required
- Experience and knowledge of other software is plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- BIM: 3 years (Preferred)
- Revit: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Webb Engineering Services, Inc. website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.