Mentor (PT) Job Lad Lake Inc Dousmanby admin on more than 30 days
Lad Lake Inc Jobs 2020Description :
Do you want to make a difference in a child’s life?
Research confirms that quality mentoring relationships have powerful positive effects on young people in a variety of personal, academic, and professional situations. Ultimately, mentoring connects a young person to personal growth and development, and social and economic opportunity. Yet one in three young people will grow up without this critical asset.
Lad Lake is seeking quality Mentors to fill this critical need for children in many Wisconsin counties. A quality Mentor is an understanding and trusted counselor. He/she is a coach, a confidant, an adviser, a friend, and an advocate.
This is a paid part-time position that includes travel and expense allocations. Each case commitment is approximately 2-4 hours a week. Usually evening and weekend hours are required.
Pay is $14.00 an hour.
Responsible for supervision of assigned Mentee. To build positive relationships with Mentee. To be good role models for Mentee and Mentee’s family. To help the Mentee become a productive member of society
- Model Behavior (act as a Role Model).
- Build trust through commitment and consistency.
- Encourage the child to use his/her full potential.
- Provide academic support.
- Maintain open communication with Mentee families and County Case Managers.
- Attend training offered by .
- Attend Plan of Care meetings when necessary.
- Report any criminal activity, abuse, or other unusual happenings to your immediate supervisor.
- Enter case notes for each contact with Mentee.
- Expense sheets and a “completed email” must be turned by the 3rd of the month following services. Receipts must accompany in order to be reimbursed.
- All case notes must be entered in KaleidaCare and hours entered into Paylocity within 72 hours of seeing the client.
- If a scheduled meeting is cancelled by the client or yourself, please enter a case note stating that the visit was canceled and the reason for the cancelation.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must show proof of 100,000/300,000 Bodily Injury Auto Liability Insurance and 100,000 Property Damage Auto Liability Insurance. It is your obligation to turn in a copy of every renewal notice to Lad Lake.
- Must have good communication skills.
Locations Needed:West Bend,Hartford,Elkhorn, Lake Geneva,Janesville, Jackson, Slinger, Beloit, Genoa City, Racine, Delavan, Burlington,Whitewater, East Troy, and Waukesha,WI
For further information, please refer official source from Lad Lake Inc on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.