Merchandiser Job Keurig Dr Pepper Arlingtonby admin on July 16, 2020
Keurig Dr Pepper Recruitment 2020Description :
About the Role
- Merchandisers are responsible for stocking and displaying our products on shelves/coolers at large accounts within a set territory.
- They will report directly to their assigned stores for their scheduled shifts and may be required to cover routes as assigned.
- Merchandisers are required to use their personal vehicle to travel among stores in their territory; however, they are not responsible for transporting our products. Our products will be delivered in advance to the stores.
- A company-issued phone will be provided with a programed app to clock in and out for scheduled shifts and to track mileage for reimbursement.
- 5:00 am until work is finished
- 5 scheduled shifts per week
- Weekends required (days off fall during the week)
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Pay starting at $15.47 per hour plus overtime after 40 hours
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Keurig Dr Pepper on following link below :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Merchandiser Arlington August 2020 Keurig Dr Pepper above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Arlington below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.