Office Manager/Office Assistant Job Heritage Preschools Hooverby admin on more than 30 days
Heritage Preschools Jobs 2020Description :
The Office Manager or Office Assistant is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Greet parents and provide a warm welcome for students
- Build relationships and communicate openly with parents, students and employees
- Assist new families with check in/out procedures
- Provide administrative support to the front office
- Answer phones in a positive and professional manner
- Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily duties that might be temporary in the event other employees are not available
- Ensure the Director and Assistant Director are kept up to date with the day to day campus operations
- Ensure proper classroom ratios are being maintained
- Conduct tours
- Update and maintain student?s files
- Enter and maintain families information in Procare
- Organize new student enrollment packets
- Place food product orders
- Activate/deactivate parents and students in Procare
- Contact prospective parents and schedule tours
- Maintain classroom and kitchen allergy lists
- Ability to lead and schedule the Mini Orientation
- Check office supply inventory and provide a list to the Director and Assistant Director
- Strong communication skills
- 1 year management experience
- Successfully pass a background check
- ServSafe and CPR certified
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday and hours vary. Extended hours may be necessary as needed to cover staffing during business hours. You must be willing to open or close the campus on a regular basis.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.