Cashier Job Lithia Motors Inc Oxnardby admin on more than 30 days
Lithia Motors, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Do you love helping people? Have cash-handling experience? If you have the drive to set your career in motion, look no further. DCH KIA of Temecula is looking for you!
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers who enter the Service department.
- Direct calls and h andle all customer payment and credit transactions.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciling of cash office account/s.
- Handle daily bank deposits.
- Assist the Management with various clerical duties as needed.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- One to two years of previous cashier experience is preferred.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Lithia Motors, Inc. e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.