Accounting Night Auditor Job Wintergreen Resort Nellysfordby admin on more than 30 days
Wintergreen Resort Recruitment 2020Description :
The Night Auditor posts and balances daily resort revenue figures, audit’s cashiers’ reports and guest/house accounts, processes nightly room charges, and transmits daily management and accounting reports.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be able to communicate effectively with group leaders, staff members and other customers of Wintergreen Resort. Guest service skills are integral. Excellent telephone, filing and organizational skills are required. Experience in the hospitality industry is desirable. Computer and typing skills necessary, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Springer Miller experience preferred. Must be able to work weekends and holidays from 11pm-7am and have dependable transportation even in inclement weather. Front desk experience in a hospitality/hotel environment a plus.
Must be able to sit and stand for extended period of times, as well as have the ability to work long night hours.
- Balance and submit credit card charges
- Close and reset the credit card system
- Run final night audit procedures and associated reports, and complete end-of-day system maintenance.
- Post daily revenues for the different revenue centers.
- Process Month End and Week End Reports.
- Check-in guests as needed that includes greeting and collecting payment from, and issue keys.
- Answer resort calls and handle any guest issues/questions as they arise.
- Auto Post Nightly Rates.
- Prepare room charges for groups as well as social guests and send to Cashiers Office.
- Close out ATM nightly.
- Maintain files and reset the systems for the next day's operations.
- Perform all Guest Service Agent functions as required. Book room reservations, answering and expedite hotel phone calls.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
In addition to working in a beautiful resort setting, Wintergreen offers competitive compensation and a full array of benefits for full time associates that includes medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid time off, a matching 401k plan. Full-Time/Part-Time/Seasonal Associates benefits include plethora of free or discounted resort activities, services, and products for you and your immediate family members. Relocation and Associate Housing for this position is not available.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Wintergreen Resort on following link below :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Accounting Night Auditor Nellysford August 2020 Wintergreen Resort above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Nellysford below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.